1. Take courses through the UNM Community Education program. They have exercise classes, foreign languages plus lots more. http://commed.losalamos.com/
2. The Art Center at Fuller Lodge offers classes in pottery, tie-dyeing, mat-cutting etc.
3. Betty Ehart Senior Cente has some dance classes.
4. A knitting group meets at the Library every Tuesday (7-8:30 pm)
5. Fitness classes at the YMCA
6. Mesa Public Library shows free movies once in a while. Also, there are poetry readings, art/photo exhibitions etc.
7. Pajarito Astronomers have sky-observation sessions every month. http://pajaritoastronomers.org/index.ht
8. Movies at Reel Deal
9. Plays at the Los Alamos Little Theatre.
Please feel free to add to this list.
10. Heavy drinking (Anon)
11. somberandsolace says Concerts. There is the summer concert series and the classical music series (I'll update with the correct name when I remember what it's called)
12. chickyboo suggests http://visit.losalamos.com/events/